Facebook Badge

by Tom Walker

Monday, October 22, 2007

Listening to Internet Radio While San Diego Burn's

I'm not sure how I could get to work today because of the wild fires that are consuming southern California. Instead I'm listening to Pandora Radio. It's an open source radio station that lets you program what you want to hear. I'm listening to Jelly Roll Morton, James P Johnson, and Fat's Waller. I'm so hip, huh?

I have, uh hum, been piggy backing on my neighbors WiFi signal. His fire wall has been preventing me from posting.The solution is a browser plug-in that lets me write and edit from my browser. Cool huh? Thats why at the bottom of this post it says
powered by SribeFire. Check it out!



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Memex Man is

My photo
Who for years traveled the country in search of redemption but now resides in Heaven.