Facebook Badge

by Tom Walker

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

An Exciting Start to the New Year

Photo-AP/Paul Sakuma

I'm proud of myself for resisting the urge to post enthusiastically over Obama's Iowa surge.
On the eve of New Hampshire it was starting to look like Barack's rising wave was going to crest into a tsunami.
Prior to a single vote being cast, blogger's were claiming that Hillary's money had dried up. That she was finished etc. Oh brother, gimmie a break already!
In any case Barack's loss to Hillary has most certainly slowed his momentum.
This is the most extraordinary election in the history of the USA, is it not?

Next up on the excitement scale , the Steve Job's Magic show at Macworld. What great new toy will the wizard pull from his hat? I'm not being sarcastic, I love the guy. He is our Edison, who was the last century's media magician.

No comments:

Memex Man is

My photo
Who for years traveled the country in search of redemption but now resides in Heaven.