Facebook Badge

by Tom Walker

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Obama Tsunami ?

If there really is such a thing as momentum, then Barack Obama is riding this wave like a champion surfer.
Yesterday he won Maryland, DC, and Virginia. That's 8 wins in a row! It's hard not to get excited.
Apparently Hillary isn't going to contest the Wisconsin primary or the Hawaiian caucus and that will make 10 straight wins going in to Ohio and Texas.
So far the hispanic vote has been for Hillary, so that may cover Texas. But if she doesn't hold Ohio, it could be all over for her.
The NY Times reported that in Virginia and Maryland, Barack polled older women and white males for the first time. That's got to be terrible news for Hillary.
If the Obama wave turns to a tsunami you can bet the super delegates will want to be onboard this ship before it docks at the convention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You like him, our new messiah? How about his lovely (our) First Lady saying "for the FIRST TIME in (her) life she is proud of America"? Bushwah! I didn't like Hillary in the past, but rather do now. I think she's really kept her cool. And except for her annoying cackle laugh and her "you kinow"s, I think she's got it going. I think as the Aussies do: that Obama is all inspiration and no real solutions. Not enough experience. And I can't stand Oprah, so if she's for him, how couldn't I be against him. I'm afraid it's too bad for me. Again. Heathcote

Memex Man is

My photo
Who for years traveled the country in search of redemption but now resides in Heaven.