Facebook Badge

by Tom Walker

Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Race Goes On

Hillary did well enough that the race continues. The last thing the Democrats need right now is a divided party. Its becoming apparent that the party needs to resolve the problem of seating the delegations from FL. and MI.
The party chairman, Howard Dean, Say's the party won't pay for it.
He says the party can't afford it. It would seem to me they can't afford not to. This is just the type of thing that can split the party.
Eight years ago the results of the election were highly questionable. Even four years ago there were flags raised. I don't know about you, but I'm nervous. I want to see the person who wins this election actually take office. I really don't think there is a great deal of difference between the two party's.
The Democratic party is really just the left wing of the Republican party. They have this good cop, bad cop routine that they both play to the hilt. And thats it, really! A stage show for the benefit of the public.
Be that as it may, a Democrat is better than a Republican! And who knows maybe Obama has not sold his soul, though I doubt it.

No comments:

Memex Man is

My photo
Who for years traveled the country in search of redemption but now resides in Heaven.