Facebook Badge

by Tom Walker

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

$4 Dollar Gas, Has Me Wondering

Today is the Pennsylvania primary and unless someone breaks out, nothing is going to change.
I'm tired of thinking about this race, it has given me a headache! I will vote for any Democrat that gets the nomination, and so will the rest of America.
Jimmy Carter is in the Mideast trying to reach a new peace. I find that to be interesting.
It reminds me that Jerry Brown is going to be the next Governor of California. You may not think much of that, but you will. And you heard it hear first!
I am wondering how Barack or Hillary, whomever the next president, is going to get us out of Iraq.
And I am wondering how Americans living in the lower tax brackets, are going to deal with the new price of gas. Well, really, how is the middle class going to cope? And sinse rising gas is the engine of inflation, are we at the beginning of a mad roller coaster of hyper inflation?
Is this is going to be one of those “adjustments”, where the weak get weeded out?
Can we expect many of the new middle class will be shoved back down to the working class?
I keep reading that we now have more inequity than the gilded age. Cutting tax for the very wealthy is Republican gospel. I guess because they get away with it, they think it's true.
I mean Ronald Reagan is still a hero to blue collar guy's.
Now the Clinton's have joined the supper well off. Life sure is good!
Just as President Bush was startled to learn gas was reaching $4 dollars, Bill and Hill sure don't need to worry about the price at the pump.

No comments:

Memex Man is

My photo
Who for years traveled the country in search of redemption but now resides in Heaven.